Call for Presenters
CERIC - Canadian Education and Research Institute for Counselling invites individuals or organizations with an interest in presenting at Cannexus to submit a brief outline using the Proposal Form for consideration and encourages them to inform colleagues or students of this opportunity. To learn more about CERIC, visit www.ceric.ca. Cannexus is designed to promote the exchange of information and explore innovative approaches in the areas of career counselling and career development. We expect more than 800 participants from across Canada and internationally.
Please read the Guidelines and Terms of Presenting before proceeding to the Proposal Form.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: June 14, 2013
CERIC has identified themes to assist presenters in targeting the content of their sessions. Please identify which of the themes apply to your presentation. These are examples only, your ideas and suggestions are welcome.
- Effective Counselling & Facilitation Techniques
- Current Research, Theory & Methodology
- Intervention - Learning Models & Practices
- Personal and Professional Training Opportunities for Career Counsellors & Coaches
- Self-Care for Counsellors
- Current & Future Trends in Careers
- Human Resources/Competencies
- Current & New Technology/Tools (including Social Media)
- Ethics for Career Development Practitioners
- Practical Applications & Innovations
- Employment Policy - Employment Programs (Community, Municipal, Provincial & Federal)
- Career Centre Management & Career Services for Secondary and Post-Secondary
- Mentorship & Entrepreneurship
- Marginalized Client Populations (including Newcomers/Immigrants)
- Aboriginal Career Issues
Privacy Notice: Any information that is collected from you on this submission form that you specifically and knowingly provided will be kept in the strictest of confidence. Should you have any questions or require additional information, please contact us at 416.929.2510, fax 416.923.2536 or email email@example.com.